PIK has streamlined our submissions process so that it is simple for everyone to send in their submissions from anywhere.
Simply click here or on the “Sign-up” action button on our Facebook page from your computer or mobile device, upload your photos, add a description to each and submit! It’s THAT easy.
Please note the following:
- Photographs should be taken in Korea.
- Photos must be renamed with the photographer’s name that they wish to be credited as. We realize renaming photographs from phones is not easy so if you are uploading from your mobile device, please be sure to fill out your name in the provided section.
- Watermarks and borders that are distracting might not be considered.
- Each photographer is allowed three submissions per week.
- Photographs are selected for publication at the sole discretion of our team.
- We won’t accept photographs with the following problems: noticeable over manipulation, excessive photo filters (such as those found on phone applications), camera shake or out of focus, noticeable chromatic aberrations, excessive sharpening or very high contrast and noise.
Good luck! We look forward to seeing your work.